Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Boulder Coffee 8/19/2012

So I reluctantly did the Boulder open mic on Sunday. I have a love/hate attitude towards that place. Firstly, I don't cotton to hipsters, with their post-modern ironic makeout parties... Or whatever it is those trust fund anarchists do. Ugh.. bane of humanity. They're like gypsies in cardigans.
     Anyway, as always, I enjoy hanging out with the other comics. The crowds used to hate me there, which by now I'm fine with.  But lately I've been making it on stage to win the prize money, a custom I think is ridiculous. I'm not sure if the crowd actually likes my act or if Bryan Ball wants to suck my dick. That being said, I've also never won... What? I guess its cool that its there for comics that want to hone their act. But the crowd is so much different from a comedy club crowd. But maybe that's a good thing? I've ate shit on stage at Boulder, but done same act at a club and I've killed. (PARADIGMS AMIRITE?!)

Is that a paradigm? Whatever.

End transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment